Monday, December 7, 2009

Coming soon! Kahlua Cottage Pie

I have entered a few recipe contests in my day.

I got third place for my eggsalad when I was 20 at this store called Figs, that is no longer in Cameron Village. The winning recipe was a "fig chutney". Please.

I entered the strawberry recipe contest at the Farmer's Market this year with a strawberry Tiramisu. I didn't place.

So I am going at it again, I really just want to win a chance to go see my sister Tessa in New York.
I have to submit by the 21st of December, so the recipe will be coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. What are you thinking about making Liza?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shepherds Pie, but made with beef instead of lamb. So it is called a Cottage Pie. I couldn't quite imagine a little baaaa baaaaa droused in Kahlua.

    ReplyDelete